Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happiness is Love

pagetitle
Happiness is Love

Top Love Letters

Romantic or sexy love letters are a great way for you to tell your lover just how you feel

1. 101 Romantic Love Letters for All Occaisions
2. Sexy Letters 
visit:www.teluguwave123.blogspot.com 

loveletter
Dear {Name},

How happy I am to be in love with you! I want to tell everyone, I want to scream it at the top of my lungs until I am breathless, I want the world to know the absolute joy I am feeling since I have found you! I never knew love could be this wondrous, this exciting and this happy and I know you feel the same way, I can see the gleam in your eye and I can feel your excitement when you smile. It makes my ecstasy even that much greater to know you feel the same way.

I have never been so happy with anyone before. I have never felt this crazy elation as if love was a powerful drug, this happy excitement and this magical entrancement. I never knew it could be so good. Every time I think about you I smile with anticipation of seeing you again. I dream about you when I sleep and I dream about you when I'm awake. My mind is constantly bombarded with smitten thoughts of you. I am a smiling fool every second of the day.

If this is only the beginning of things to come, then I am anxiously awaiting our new relationship together. You make me so happy and I thank you so much for that. Sometimes I wonder why I was never this happy before in other relationships, but then I realize it is because you are so different from anyone I have ever met. I find it so easy to talk to you, to share my experiences, stories, hopes and dreams with you. I can be myself around you and not feel awkward. I can share my whole self with you and be at ease. How lovely this is!

I will never be able to describe my bliss to you on paper. I am just so thankful that I have found you. You are one chance in a million and I know that I need to thank my lucky stars every single night for sending you my way. You are a Godsend and you have changed my life. I wonder if anyone else knows how this feels. For the first time in my life, I believe I am finally understanding what true love actually is.

Happy in Love,
{Name}

No comments:

Post a Comment