Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Never Meant To Hurt You

pagetitle
I Never Meant To Hurt You

Top Love Letters

Romantic or sexy love letters are a great way for you to tell your lover just how you feel

1. 101 Romantic Love Letters for All Occaisions
2. Sexy Letters 
visit:www.teluguwave123.blogspot.com loveletter
Dear {Name},

I never meant to hurt you. There isn't anything in this world of ours that could ever make want to hurt you. You are the light of my life and the love in my heart. You are my everything.

But I did hurt you and I didn't mean it. Because you feel this pain and betrayal and knowing that I have bestowed it upon you, I am churning inside with my own pain and turmoil. I can't believe how I could have inflicted emotional pain on the one dearest person in my life. Would it help you to know that the anguish I feel about myself is rivaling your own sorrow; and the pain I feel for having hurt my dearest love is making me suffer to a point of unsurmountable grief. I would rather lay a thousands stones on top of my body than to ever see you again in such agony.

My love, I will never again make the same mistake twice. The only thing I wish for and long for is your happiness and I want to be the source of that happiness. Would it be too selfish of me to ask for forgiveness? For it is only your forgiveness that will ease my own suffering so that I will only be able to do good upon you. That is all I want to do, for the rest of my life, make you happy.

I love you. I am so very sorry. Please accept my humble apology and know that I would never deliberately hurt you in any way. I love you too much.

With All of My Love,

{Name}

No comments:

Post a Comment